Board Certified Doctor of Chiropractic
- Specializes in pain management, sports injuries, chronic, and any type of mis-alignments that may be causing pain and discomfort.
- Fully accredited and highly rated for effective spinal pain relief
- Mastered the principle of Spinal manipulative therapy
- Dr. Oduwole works very closely with acupuncturist Dr. Ezzati to give individuals quality holistic health care.
Combining Acupuncture, Massage Therapy, and/or Chiropractic Adjustments as needed is a complete, natural combination that’s synergistic in relieving symptoms.
The techniques utilized by Dr. Oduwole: Spinal manipulative therapy, soft tissue therapy, and electro-stimulation. He has treated many individuals with debilitating pain especially back pain and neck pain with much success.
Spinal Manipulative Therapy
- Our chiropractors gentle approach to spinal palpation and diagnosis of cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine leaving you feeling relaxed, rejuvenated, and healed.
- Treatments are painless, relaxing, and leaving you feeling pain free, loose and limber.
- Single chiropractic treatment lasts about 20-40 minutes. The length of the treatment depends on the condition being treated, as well as the individuals response to treatment.
- The number of treatments needed depends on the the condition treated, but generally range from 2-8 treatments to see results
Soft Tissue Therapy
Our chiropractors use an array of soft tissue techniques to loosen muscles and break up scar tissue that have developed after injuries.
These methods include but are not limited to: The Graston technique, scraping, trigger point therapy, ultra sound, and many more.
- Electro pads are placed over areas of pain to help decrease spasmodic muscles and decrease any local inflammation.
- Electro- stimulation therapy or electro acupuncture can drastically speed up the healing process and decreasing any pain you may be experiencing.
- Treatments with electro therapy are generally very pleasant and soothing. Pain relief from this method tends to be fairly quick when used correctly.